PCEM1RC Emergency Light with Remote Capability and WHITE Housing
- Two Headed, WHITE, Incandescent Emergency Light with REMOTE CAPABILITY
- Individually Boxed, 6 Units Per Case
- Two Fully Adjustable 5.4 watt, glare-free lamp heads.
- Smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Fixture is capable of lighting up to 10.8 additional watts for 90-minutes emergency illumination.
- Surface mount via quick-connect back plate; fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place to make internal electrical connections.
- Top and back K/O available for conduit application.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in WHITE finish.
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- UL listed for damp locations.
- Meets UL924, NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
We Also Recommend